Just a few quick notes for those of you who are planning to give the awesome gift of tarot this Christmas…
Shiny new things in the shop!
- The Wooden Tarot and The Earthbound Oracle | AL Swartz’s earthy, gorgeous decks of roots, bones and feathers
- Handmade Beeswax Candles | Gorgeous candles made by my beekeeping pals at Three Bees Cooperative, from 100% pure Manchester beeswax.
- The Nomad Tarot and The Nomad Guide to the Tarot | Jennifer Drattel’s minimalistic, nature-based tarot
- The Laughing Eye, Weeping Eye Tarot | a colourful, accessible tarot suitable for everyone
- Thea’s Tarot | A very limited number of the original 1984 printing of Ruth West’s feminist classic. Once they’re gone, they really are gone.
- She Is Sitting in the Night | A queer tarot guidebook (and my favourite tarot book ever)
- WITCH CRAFT Magazine | Issue one of a new self-published magazine filled with poetry, mythology, magic and more (coming soon!)
I ship worldwide – UK £3.50, everywhere else £7.
Last order dates for Christmas
To receive your parcel in time for Christmas, please be sure to order before the following final dates:
- Friday 18th December: UK
- Thursday 17th December: Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Switzerland
- Monday 14th December: Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland, Canada, Finland, Sweden, USA, Austria, Iceland, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, France
- Monday 7th December: Caribbean, Central & South America, Greece, Australia, New Zealand
- Thursday 3rd December: Africa, Middle East, Cyprus, Asia, Japan, Eastern Europe (except for Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia)
I’m a 30-something writer, artist, tarot reader, and perpetual explorer of the space between thought, feeling, and action.
I believe that spirituality and ritual are for everybody. I’m about the journey, in all of its messy, non-linear, chaotic iterations. I am excited by anticapitalist business and living with my whole entire self present. I use tarot cards to bring forth hidden truth, and ritual to affirm my commitment, over and over, to my ever-shifting path.