It’s here, at last: My first book!
When I asked you, ooh, some time ago now, whether you’d prefer a book of tarot, or a book of tarot spreads, the answer was overwhelmingly “spreads”.
Your wish is, as always, my command!
Little Red Tarot Spreads (never was good at naming things…) is a collection of the most popular spreads on my blog, along with some newbies, and some that I use regularly with clients, but have never shared before.
What you get:
A 60-page e-book containing:
- An introduction to tarot spreads, their purpose and use
- A run-through of two very simple spreads which form the basis of many of my own, with tips for adapting tarot spreads
- 21 spreads, all created and regularly used by yours truly
- A step-by-step guide to creating your own tarot spreads
PLUS: 23 printable worksheets! Perfect for journalling, these worksheets give you the spread layout and positions, along with pages you can fill in yourself to record your reading.
- Complete beginners. If you’ve just got your first deck of tarot cards and wondering what the heck this ‘spreads’ business is all about, this book will help a lot.
- And everyone else who wants to experiment with their tarot reading practice, learn new spreads or find new inspiration for their tarot journal.
I’m a 30-something writer, artist, tarot reader, and perpetual explorer of the space between thought, feeling, and action.
I believe that spirituality and ritual are for everybody. I’m about the journey, in all of its messy, non-linear, chaotic iterations. I am excited by anticapitalist business and living with my whole entire self present. I use tarot cards to bring forth hidden truth, and ritual to affirm my commitment, over and over, to my ever-shifting path.