The first day of spring, a lunar eclipse and a new moon?
That’s a lot.
A lot of exciting new energy, a great time to begin something, to launch something, to have a good old clear out and feel some fresh new-start clean-slate energy.
Here’s a roundup of resources you might want to use on this most auspicious of days…
A tarot spread created by yours truly for figuring out what all that junk is under the bed, what to chuck out, what to keep, and where to focus your energy.
Want more tarot spreads? Try…
- SWOT analysis – a tarot spread for looking at the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats within and around your latest project.
- New year tarot spread – for any time you want to begin a new era in your life.
- The bridge – a tarot spread that puts you mid-way on a journey, at a point where you can look backwards, but also for the first time see where you’re headed.
Bri at The Hoodwitch provides a neat summary of all this energy, and which crystals you can turn to to help keep yourself in balance when everything else is in flux.
Chani Nicholas on the astrology of right now. (If you haven’t checked out Chani’s amazing weekly horoscopes you should do – beautifully written, amazing ideas, every Monday. Get on her mailing list to get them in your inbox!)
Sara Blackthorne’s simple ritual for manifesting your dreams and welcoming spring.
- Venus is in Taurus, and here’s what that means to Mecca.
- Want to learn astrology? Amelia Quint’s Elemental Astrology course launches today!
- A selection of rituals for the spring equinox over on The White Goddess.
- New moon, new season, new placement – a radical midwife harnesses the changing season to bring about empowering change in her own life.
- You call it Easter, we call it Ostara – a pagan explains the origins of Easter.
Happy new season, happy new moon, and happy weekend!
I’m a 30-something writer, artist, tarot reader, and perpetual explorer of the space between thought, feeling, and action.
I believe that spirituality and ritual are for everybody. I’m about the journey, in all of its messy, non-linear, chaotic iterations. I am excited by anticapitalist business and living with my whole entire self present. I use tarot cards to bring forth hidden truth, and ritual to affirm my commitment, over and over, to my ever-shifting path.