Little Red Tarot is growing!
My little website has expanded hugely over the past year, and I’d like to start covering a wider range of topics. While the focus of this website will remain firmly on tarot, I know from the many emails I receive that people want to read about astrology, too.
That’s where you might come in!
Are you an astrologer?
Or do you know somebody who is? My favourite astrologer is far too busy with other projects and I think it’s time Little Red Tarot embraced a new writer from the wider community!
I’m looking for…
- Someone with an alternative take on a much-discussed topic.
- Someone reliable, who could commit to a regular contribution of one article per month, say.
- Someone who has something wonderful to teach.
- Someone who has a way with words.
- Someone who leans towards the queer and the feminist and who likes to challenge tradition.
If you think that might be you, or you know someone who’d be *perfect* for the job, drop me a line and we’ll talk!
I’m a 30-something writer, artist, tarot reader, and perpetual explorer of the space between thought, feeling, and action.
I believe that spirituality and ritual are for everybody. I’m about the journey, in all of its messy, non-linear, chaotic iterations. I am excited by anticapitalist business and living with my whole entire self present. I use tarot cards to bring forth hidden truth, and ritual to affirm my commitment, over and over, to my ever-shifting path.