Is it too late to share these?
What the heck. It’s taken me this long to figure out what mine actually are.
There’s a difference between resolutions and goals.
With resolutions, it’s about improving or ditching a habit, incorporating a practice, generally being or doing a little more this or a little less that. With goals, it’s more like – pick a thing, then achieve it.
Or at least try 🙂
I’ve got a few of both for 2015.
- Be better dressed. Because ‘boater’s loungewear’ isn’t making me feel good any more.
- Move more. Because I’ve gone and created a life where I’m tied to a computer half the time. The rest must be spent furiously doing star jumps. Or, um, just not sitting at the computer.
- Travel. In general and also specific ways. I’ve booked my flights to the States!! And a trip to Scotland and a trip to Wales! So I guess that one’s happening 😀
- Stop being so self-deprecating. Nobody finds it fun.
- Stop smoking. Properly. It’s going well so far.
- Give up on new clothes. Manchester is vintage heaven – there’s no excuse for that sweatshop nonsense.
- To launch the Alternative Tarot Course. TICK! Yesss.
- To write a book of tarot card meanings. Eek that sounds hard.
- To build an alternative tarot social network. Comin’ atcha very soon.
- To create and do – in some form – the Queer Tarot Project. This one is no compromise. It’s f-ing ON.
- To create a stable base with my partner. We each live on boats which is a wonderful adventure, but we’re both self-employed, planning a family and want to create a home that enables us to live and work in comfort. We also want to live with lots of people in a big community! I want this to be the year that we start to build this.
- To find a sperm donor. The search for the perfect wigglies continues.
Also: I started trapeze class this week! It was SO FUN. It wasn’t a resolution but hey, by the end of this year, this will definitely be me and my mate Kelly:
1. BE MYSELF AND FIND MY LIFE’S PURPOSE
2. BE MORE CREATIVE IN EVERY WAY
3. GIVE MUSIC MORE SPACE
3. READ ALL MY BOOKS
4. CONTINUE TO PRACTICE TAIJI/QIGONG AND LEARN NEW FORMS
5. FIND A WAY TO RIDE AGAIN ON HORSEBACK
6.SMILE – NOT ONLY A MOOD BOOSTER, BUT ALSO GOOD FOR HEALTH IN GENERAL
7. CONTINUE TO LEARN ABOUT BODYLANGUAGE, PALMISTRY AND PHYSIOGNOMY — AHH SO FASCINATING!!
8.RECYCLE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
9. DO MY ENGLISH-EXAM
10. PARTICIPATE AT ONLINE CLASSES AND CLASSES OUTSIDE MY COMFORT-ZONE
11. LEARN WHAT IS THERE TO LEARN.
12. THOSE THAT WANT TO REMAIN BRILLIANTLY SILENT
THATS ABOUT IT!! MORE OR LESS….
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Just a few then Corina… 😉
I could reignite my love of tarot… I did your new years spread from a few years ago. Yes yes yes! I just felt right. So here I am 🙂
I use my cards everyday and in the future I would love to do readings for others. It’s hard to find ppl to practice on though! I do find sometimes I rely on my books too much, looking to them as soon as I’m confused. I would like to connect more with my cards and open up my intuition more.
Wonderful! You’re in the right place 🙂
To fulfil my “Extreme-Selfcare-Quest for this year, I worked out a morning & evening. Routine-plan with different chores like affirmations, JinshinJyutsu, warmup. Exercise, Qigong, Breathing, Acupoint massage, Meditation ( change is rest) , timed it and started to work with it! Having FUN! : D
I have big plans for 2015, too, though none involve leaving home 😀 Well, or at least not leaving the UK, given I’m scheduled to teach workshops at two or three Conferences later in the year.
And I’m also hoping to do some webinars, release another Lenormand deck, and maybe figure out how to release an app or two – as I say, big plans!
Everything you do is awesome, Chloe xxxx
What about you? It’s not too late to let us know!
AND! If you post your new year’s resolution in the comments below, I’ll draw a tarot card for you to give you guidance on how to make it happen!
Go for it:
I’m a 30-something writer, artist, tarot reader, and perpetual explorer of the space between thought, feeling, and action.
I believe that spirituality and ritual are for everybody. I’m about the journey, in all of its messy, non-linear, chaotic iterations. I am excited by anticapitalist business and living with my whole entire self present. I use tarot cards to bring forth hidden truth, and ritual to affirm my commitment, over and over, to my ever-shifting path.