Maybe for you that means holiday time! Whether you plan to go camping in Cornwall, trekking in Tibet or lying on a beach in Ibiza (and can I please come with you to all of those places?) here’s a holiday tarot spread to help you find out more about the energy around you as you head off for some fun times.
Cards are laid out in a simple circle as you pack and head off and return from your holiday:
Here are the card positions:
- Your spirit in going – Where you’re at before you head off
- What to pack – You’ll be needing this
- What not to pack (or unpack if you already packed it!) – It may be tempting to take this with you, but leave it behind this time
- The spirit of the holiday – What’s actually going on while you’re away
- The highlight – The best thing about/moment of your holiday
- Your souvenir – What you will be bringing back with you, the lasting impression of your trip.
I created this spread whilst away in Spain recently and got some surprising results – you can read about that here.
Try it yourself!
I’m a 30-something writer, artist, tarot reader, and perpetual explorer of the space between thought, feeling, and action.
I believe that spirituality and ritual are for everybody. I’m about the journey, in all of its messy, non-linear, chaotic iterations. I am excited by anticapitalist business and living with my whole entire self present. I use tarot cards to bring forth hidden truth, and ritual to affirm my commitment, over and over, to my ever-shifting path.