Is that spring-like sunshine which through yonder window breaks?
OMG it is. At last. And I’ve realised just how dirty yonder windows are.
Time for a spring clean! If you’re anything like me, you’ll find that as the days grow longer and the sun grows shinier, you’re emerging, blinking, from a wintery hibernation and starting to think more seriously about the months ahead. Inspiration starts to glint and twinkle. Maybe it’s a pint in a beer garden (even though it’s still just a mite too cold) or the sudden impulse to go for a long walk. Or an actual spring clean, dusting off shelves and hoovering the ash-sprinkled hearth.
It’s leg-stretching, idea-forming, friend-connecting, winter-coat-stowing, new-clothes time…and time for a tarot reading. My brilliant little Spring Cleaning tarot reading is designed to help you work out where you’re at as the season changes, sort through the junk (both figurative and real) you’ve been hoarding all winter and welcome fresh, new energy into your life. It’s a pro-active reading, encouraging you to enjoy a genuine clear-out and providing you with a warm breeze of ideas and inspiration.
Tarot reader? Try the spread out for yourself! And I’d love it if you commented to let me know how you got on.
Order your Spring Cleaning tarot reading – £30
[contact-form subject=’Little Red: Spring Clean reading request’][contact-field label=’Your name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Your date of birth’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Your email’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Your question%26#x002c; if you have one. If you don’t have a specific question, that’s fine – just leave this blank.’ type=’textarea’/][contact-field label=’I accept the terms and conditions given below’ type=’checkbox’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’I am over 18′ type=’checkbox’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Tick if you%26#039;d like to get my very occasional newsletter’ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]
When I receive your reading request, I’ll send you an invoice which you can pay online. You’ll have your reading within a week*, emailed to you as a PDF.
Terms and conditions of reading:
- Readings are given on the understanding that you are an adult with your own free will. I am therefore not responsible for any actions or events which may take place following this reading. My readings are based on my firm belief that we choose our own paths in life and are responsible for our own action.
- I do not read for under-18s. Sorry!
- *Readings will normally be received within one week, however I am only human and sometimes life gets in the way! If I am likely to be delayed, I will let you know.
- Remember: it’s all about you! I will not read for third parties. Please do not ask me to look into the heart or mind of anyone other than yourself – this is unethical and, in my opinion, impossible.
- My intention in reading for a querent will always be to help them to arrive at their own conclusions. I will not encourage anyone to become dependent upon me.
- I do not engage in ‘magik’ and am unable to place or remove ‘curses’.
- I will not give medical, legal or financial advice, and will refer querents to appropriate organisations where necessary.
- These tarot readings are provided for ‘entertainment’ purposes only.
- I reserve the right to refuse any reading if I choose. In these cases a full refund will be given if payment has already been made.
- Readings will not be completed until payment has been made.
I’m a 30-something writer, artist, tarot reader, and perpetual explorer of the space between thought, feeling, and action.
I believe that spirituality and ritual are for everybody. I’m about the journey, in all of its messy, non-linear, chaotic iterations. I am excited by anticapitalist business and living with my whole entire self present. I use tarot cards to bring forth hidden truth, and ritual to affirm my commitment, over and over, to my ever-shifting path.